Hudson Valley residents prepare for Fourth of July bashes
People around the Hudson Valley are preparing for their Fourth of July barbecues tomorrow, despite the dreary conditions.
News 12's Carol Wilkinson spoke with residents from the area about how they are dealing with the wet weather and they hope for a sunnier Independence Day.
Yonkers Fourth of July fireworks:
Beginning at 6 p.m. on July 4 the following roads will be closed:
• Pierpointe Street, Water Grant Street, Peene Lane in their entirety
• Main Street from Buena Vista Avenue to the Hudson River
• Alexander Street from Main Street to Ashburton Avenue
• Dock Street and Wells Avenue west of River Street
• Nepperhan Street from Buena Vista Avenue to Warburton Avenue
Beginning at 7 p.m. July 4 the following roads will be closed:
• Buena Vista Avenue from Main Street to Dock Street
• Dock Street in its entirety The above roads will be closed until approximately 11:00pm on 7/4/21.