Rockland County urges parents to get eligible kids vaccinated before school starts
Rockland County is urging parents to get eligible children vaccinated against COVID-19 before school is back in session.
The county executive and county health commissioner are recommending that any child 12 years and older get their shots in the next few weeks.
COVID RESOURCES: COVID-19 vaccine resources and case data
MORE: Stop the Spread
Here is a list of dates and times when the county is holding vaccination clinics:
• Sunday, Aug. 8 (1-3 p.m.) Palisades Center Mall, West Nyack
• Wednesday, Aug. 11 (3-7 p.m.) Building A, Pomona
• Tuesday, Aug. 17 (3-7 p.m.) Building A, Pomona
• Thursday, Aug. 19 (1-4 p.m.) Building A, Pomona
• Wednesday, Aug. 25 (37 p.m.) Building A, Pomona
• Sunday, Aug. 29 (1-3 p.m.) Palisades Center Mall, West Nyack