NYT: 3rd woman accuses Gov. Cuomo of unwanted advances; claims he asked to kiss her

The New York Times is reporting that a third woman has come forward and accused Gov. Andrew Cuomo of an unwanted advance at a 2019 wedding reception.
Anna Ruch told the New York Times that in September 2019, Cuomo put his hands on her bare lower back, then grabbed her face and asked if he could kiss her.
Ruch said her first encounter with the governor was "aggressive" and left her "shocked and embarrassed." The Times also published photos of the interaction.
Ruch is now the third woman to come forward with allegations of sexual harassment in the last week. Two former aides, Lindsey Boylan and Charlotte Bennett, are the others.
Bennett, a Westchester resident, spoke for the first time since going public Monday. She said in part, "the governor has refused to acknowledge or take responsibility for his predatory behavior. As we know, abusers – particularly those with tremendous amounts of power – are often repeat offenders."
She added on Twitter Monday night, "Anna — I hear you; I see you. I'm so sorry. His inappropriate and aggressive behavior cannot be justified or normalized."
Boylan also posted to Twitter, "This doesn't make me feel validated. It makes me feel sick."
The third allegation comes hours after New York Attorney General Letita James launched her investigation into the first two claims against the governor.
"We need that kind of independent, non-political review of the facts in this case," says state Sen. Shelley Mayer.
Calls intensified for the governor to step down Monday night, including from lawmakers like Rockland Assemblyman Mike Lawler, Dutchess County Executive Marc Molinaro and Democratic New York Rep. Kathleen Rice.