Mamaroneck man burned by exploding e-cig battery

Jacob Dudhnath, 27, says he was at work in Larchmont Monday when the battery in his pants pocket burst into flames.

News 12 Staff

Jan 29, 2019, 10:55 AM

Updated 2,001 days ago

Share:

A Mamaroneck man is recovering this morning after he says an e-cigarette battery exploded in his pocket.
Jacob Dudhnath, 27, says he was at work in Larchmont Monday when the battery burst into flames.
He says his co-workers burned their hands while helping rip his pants off.
Dudhnath was taken to Westchester Medical Center with first and second-degree burns on his left leg.


More from News 12