Hudson Valley Restaurant Week features some of the best places to eat
Hudson Valley Restaurant Week is underway and there is still time to make a reservation!
The event runs until this Sunday, and businesses all over the Hudson Valley are participating.
Here are just a few of the restaurants that are involved:
- The 76 House is known as one of America's oldest tavern. It offers American cuisine and a history lesson in Tappan.
- Get a waterside seafood dining experience at Half Moon in Dobbs Ferry.
- The Brooklyn Organic Kitchen is a good option for those who are vegan or vegetarian. This organic - plant based restaurant is located in Mahopac in Putnam County.
- In Dutchess County, Cafe Con Leche is also participating in Restaurant Week. This hot spot features authentic Puerto Rican dishes in Wappingers Falls.
- Cellaio Steak in Monticello is an Italian-style steak house in the Catskills in Sullivan County.
- Cafe Pitti in Newburgh offers a rustic twist on traditional dishes, wood-fired pizzas and a selection of wines.
- Get a taste of the award-winning menu at The Millstream Tavern in