Come hungry! Check out these hots spots during Hudson Valley Restaurant Week
We hope you’re hungry because Hudson Valley Restaurant Week is in full swing!
All week, hot spots in your area are offering deals on meals to get more people to support local.
Here are just some of the establishments taking part:
- You can dine water-side at Pier 701 in Piermont with Mediterranean/American -style seafood and Tiki bar.
- How about an Italian-style dinner at Gigante in Westchester? You can find this vibrant dining vibe in Eastchester.
- We have another steak house for you. Char Steakhouse and Bar in Mahopac has all of your favorites.
- You can try some Irish cuisine at a pub in Dutchess County. Find great dishes on the Restaurant Week menu at Mahoney's in Poughkeepsie.
- How about some "Killer Meatloaf?" You can grab a bite of it in Sullivan County at Bernie's Holiday Restaurant in Rock Hill.
- You'll want to try something off of the Handsome Devil's award-winning barbecue menu! Find this sizzling spot in Newburgh Orange County.
- And check out your neighborhood gastro-pub in Ulster County - "The Dutch" in Saugerties.
Don't forget, Hudson Valley Restaurant Week ends this Sunday!