3 families homeless after Thanksgiving eve fire

Three families will spend Thanksgiving homeless after an overnight house fire in Mount Vernon. The fire broke out at 312 South 7th Ave. Wednesday. Fire officials say the blaze may have started in the

News 12 Staff

Nov 28, 2008, 10:33 AM

Updated 5,657 days ago

Share:

3 families homeless after Thanksgiving eve fire
Three families will spend Thanksgiving homeless after an overnight house fire in Mount Vernon.
The fire broke out at 312 South 7th Ave. Wednesday. Fire officials say the blaze may have started in the basement.
One firefighter was taken to the hospital with minor injuries. Twenty people in total have been temporarily evacuated from the area.


More from News 12