Your Road Trip Close to Home adventure guide for Nov. 2
Sit back and relax at some of New Jersey's finest wineries and then buckle up for adventure with some go-karting! We've got the destinations for you on a Road Trip Close to Home whether you want to unwind or an adrenaline rush.
Working Dog Winery
- 610 Windsor Perrineville Road | Hightstown, New Jersey 08520
- Open 2-8 p.m. Thursdays, 12-6 p.m. Fridays and 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. on weekends.
- 20 Hamp Road | Lambertville, New Jersey 08530
- Open 12-6 p.m. Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays. Open 12-8 p.m. Saturdays.
- 670 Daniels Farm Road | Trumbull, Connecticut 06611
- Cafe open 6:30 a.m. - 7 p.m., creamery open 12-9 p.m. Corn maze open weekends 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. through Nov. 5.
- 2272 Palisades Center Drive | West Nyack, New York 10994
- Open 11 a.m. - 11 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. - midnight Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. Sunday.
- 380 Lafayette St. | New York, New York 10003
- Bakery open 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. Breakfast offered 8-11 a.m. Monday through Friday and 8-10 a.m. Saturday and Sunday. Lunch offered 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Brunch offered 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Dinner offered 5-9:30 p.m. Sunday through Tuesday and 5-10 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday.
- 220 36th St. | Brooklyn, New York 11232
- Open daily 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- 104 Weston Road | Weston, Connecticut 06883
- Open 1-4 p.m. Thursdays and Sundays. Guided tours available of Coley House at 1, 2 and 3 p.m. Thursdays and Sundays. Ground open daily dawn to dusk.
- Old Bethpage Village Restoration
- 1303 Round Swamp Road | Old Bethpage, New York 11804
- Runs through Nov. 5 - advance tickets required, no tickets sold on site.