Utility worker burned by live wire in Greenburgh

A utility worker is lucky to be alive Friday after suffering burns from touching an exposed wire in Greenburgh.
Investigators say 38-year-old Scott Shuttlesworth, an electrical contractor working for Con Edison, apparently touched a high voltage line on Hartsdale Road. He was able to lower himself from the cherry picker to safety. Shuttlesworth was taken to Westchester Medical Center and treated for burns to his face.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is investigating to see if there was a malfunction to the equipment.