There's still time to get some tasty dishes for Hudson Valley Restaurant Week
There is still time to get some tasty dishes this weekend for Hudson Valley Restaurant Week.
News 12 continues to feature local hot spots participating in this week's event with a few days left to catch the deals being offered during Hudson Valley Restaurant Week.
Here are just some of the participating restaurants:
- You can get fine Italian cuisine at Fortina in Westchester. There are several locations across the county, like in Rye Brook, Yonkers and Armonk.
- Get a taste of French and German-style dishes at Nadine's Restaurant in Yorktown Heights.
- You can get a soup and salad combo from Toasted in Newburgh, Orange County.
- In Dutchess County, you can get a taste of Indian cuisine at Tamarind in Wappingers falls.
- Restaurant X & The Bully Boy Bar in Congers, Rockland County, and the Clock Tower Grill in Brewster, Putnam County, offer American style cuisine.
Hudson Valley Restaurant Week ends on Sunday! You can find a full list of participating restaurants in your area here.