Superintendent: Cornwall Middle School students sickened after eating edible marijuana

Cornwall Central School District officials say some students got sick at school after eating edible marijuana.

News 12 Staff

Feb 10, 2023, 1:34 AM

Updated 471 days ago

Share:

Cornwall Central School District officials have reported a recent incident involving students who got sick at school after eating edible marijuana.
The district's superintendent says it happened at Cornwall Middle School.
Officials say it didn't require them to call 911. They say the students were seen by the nurse and sent home.
In a statement to parents, the superintendent reiterated that while cannabis is legal in New York for adults it is NOT for minors. He urged parents to have age-appropriate conversations with their kids.


More from News 12