WATCH LIVE

House Committee on Oversight holds hearing on attempted assassination on Donald Trump. Stream now on News 12 New York.

Oven fire burns Chinese restaurant

An overheated oven is believed to be what sparked a fire at an Eastchester Chinese restaurant. The blaze broke out around 4:30 p.m. yesterday at the East Bamboo Restaurant on Mill Road. Crews were

News 12 Staff

Jun 29, 2015, 4:49 PM

Updated 3,310 days ago

Share:

An overheated oven is believed to be what sparked a fire at an Eastchester Chinese restaurant.
The blaze broke out around 4:30 p.m. yesterday at the East Bamboo Restaurant on Mill Road.
Crews were able to quickly douse the flames, and there were no injuries to report.
The restaurant was able to open up again later in the day.


More from News 12