Officials: Man collapses in Larchmont home due to high CO levels

First responders say a man collapsed in a Larchmont home Saturday afternoon due to high levels of carbon monoxide.

News 12 Staff

Oct 6, 2019, 11:22 AM

Updated 1,749 days ago

Share:

First responders say a man collapsed in a Larchmont home Saturday afternoon due to high levels of carbon monoxide.
News 12 is told the people inside the house on Lundy Lane called the fire department and Con Edison to report an odor of gas.
The man was rushed to Jacobi Medical Center.
Officials haven't confirmed the condition of the man and what caused the leak.
 


More from News 12