Fire rips through Mohegan Lake home

A fast-moving fire ripped through a home in Mohegan Lake last night. Fire officials say the flames ignited just before 8 p.m. at the home on 150 North St. Authorities believe the fire started in

News 12 Staff

Dec 17, 2014, 6:55 PM

Updated 3,501 days ago

Share:

A fast-moving fire ripped through a home in Mohegan Lake last night.
Fire officials say the flames ignited just before 8 p.m. at the home on 150 North St.
Authorities believe the fire started in the chimney.
Crews were able to put out the flames quickly, and no one was hurt.


More from News 12