Chimney fire damages Cortlandt home

<p>Fire officials say the flames sparked just after midnight in the chimney of a home on Forest Avenue.</p>

News 12 Staff

Oct 18, 2018, 12:22 PM

Updated 2,103 days ago

Share:

Multiple fire departments had to be called in to battle a house fire in Cortlandt.
Fire officials say the flames sparked just after midnight in the chimney of a home on Forest Avenue.
Five departments, including the Mohegan Volunteer Fire Association, worked together to contain the blaze to the chimney.
The house suffered smoke and water damage.
No injuries have been reported.


More from News 12