Man electrocuted while riding atop train from NYC
An unidentified Hispanic man got the ride of his life Friday.
The man got on top of a Metro-North train at Grand Central Terminal and rode it all the way into Pelham. It wasn't all fun and games for the unusual rider. When the train pulled into the station, some witnesses say he caught on fire.
Somehow, he made the trip in one piece. The man reportedly was asleep for part of the ride and awoken after being electrocuted by overhead power lines.
Emergency crews were present at the scene to help the man and deliver medical attention. Service was not disrupted by the incident.