Northern Fairfield-Northern New Haven-Northern Middlesex-
Northern New London-Southern Fairfield-Southern New Haven-
Southern Middlesex-Southern New London-Western Passaic-
Eastern Passaic-Western Bergen-Eastern Bergen-Western Essex-
Orange-Putnam-Rockland-Northern Westchester-Southern Westchester-
356 PM EST Sun Feb 17 2019
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 9 PM THIS
EVENING TO 10 AM EST MONDAY...
* WHAT...Snow and mixed precipitation expected. Total snow
accumulations of 2 to 4 inches and ice accumulations of a light
* WHERE...Portions of northeast New Jersey, southern Connecticut
and southeast New York.
* WHEN...From 9 PM this evening to 10 AM EST Monday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Snowfall rates of 1/2 to 1 inch per hour
possible overnight. Plan on slippery road conditions. The
hazardous conditions will impact the morning commute for those
working or going to school on Washington's Birthday.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Expect slippery
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
Check local Department of Transportation information services for
the latest road conditions.
Southern Fairfield-Southern New Haven-Southern Westchester-
Northwestern Suffolk-Northern Nassau-
200 PM EST Sun Feb 17 2019
* LOCATIONS...Vulnerable coastal locales along Western Long
* TIDAL DEPARTURE...1 to 1 1/2 ft above normal with localized
values up to 2 ft.
* COASTAL FLOOD IMPACTS...Brief minor flooding of the most
vulnerable locations near the waterfront and shoreline during
the times of high tide Monday morning.
* TIMING...Morning high tide cycle.
YOUR HYPER-LOCAL FORECAST
Weather Update WS
7-Day Forecast: Yonkers
Rain and snow
Clouds giving way to sun
Plenty of sun
A few afternoon snow showers
Currently in Yonkers as of
- 36°(Feels like 28°)
- Few Clouds
- Wind: SW @ 10 mph
- Barometer: 30.04 in.
- Sunrise: 06:47:18 am
- Sunset: 05:31:53 pm
- Humidity: 50
- Visibility: 10 mi.
- UV Index: 0