Your Road Trip Close to Home adventure guide for Nov. 16
Get ready to rock out and leave no stone unturned as we head to a mineral museum in New Jersey this week. Then we head to New York City to sample Chinatown's oldest restaurant and the tropical tastes of the Caribbean from a Flatbush market. We also bring the whole family along for some creative expression on Long Island - all this and more on this week's Road Trip Close to Home.
- 32 Evans St. | Franklin, New Jersey 07416
- Open 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. Wednesday through Friday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sunday.
- 1382 Kings Highway
- 1661 Kings Highway
- Open 12-7 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Open 12-9 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
- 2123 Caton Ave. | Brooklyn, New York 11226
- 1600 North Ocean Ave. Suite 9 | Holtsville, New York 11742
- 12 Millers Lane | New Hyde Park, New York 11040
- 1819 Norwich-New London Turnpike | Montville, Connecticut 06382
- Open 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Tuesday through Friday.
Disney on Ice
- UBS Arena Nov. 15-19, Jan 4-7
- Total Mortgage Arena Dec. 21-24
- XL Center Jan 4-7
- Prudential Center Jan. 11-15
- Barclays Center Jan. 18-21
- Devils vs. Flyers - Saturday, Feb. 17
- Islanders vs. Rangers - Sunday Feb. 18
- 1 MetLife Stadium Drive | East Rutherford, New Jersey 07073
- Residency ends July 25