What's Cooking: Uncle Giuseppe's Marketplace's shrimp puttanesca
¼ cup oil cured olives.
1 cup cherry tomatoes. (halved)
2 cups marinara sauce.
1 tbs chopped garlic.
2 tbs olive oil
½ lb. 13/15 shrimp tail on
1. In a sauté pan heat 1 tbs of oil.
2. Add shrimp to the pan making sure not to over crowd the pan.
3. Cook each side for one minute, remove from pan and set aside.
4. In the same pan add the remainder of the oil, garlic and anchovies and sauté for two minutes.
5. Add the cherry tomatoes, capers and olives and sauté for an additional two minutes.
6. Place shrimp back in the pan and top with the marinara sauce.
7. Let simmer for two minutes and serve.