Police: Infant accidentally fed bleach in a baby bottle

An infant in Mount Vernon is expected to fully recover after police say the child drank bleach from a baby bottle.

News 12 Staff

Jun 14, 2019, 9:38 PM

Updated 1,837 days ago

Share:

An infant in Mount Vernon is expected to fully recover after police say the child drank bleach from a baby bottle.
Officers were called to the home along Franklin Avenue Thursday night.
Police say the infant's 3-year-old sibling accidentally filled the baby's bottle from a water bottle that contained bleach. 
A city spokesperson says it's unlikely the parents will face charges. City officials say they are not releasing any more information about the incident.
 
 


More from News 12