Over 700 units of XpressGoods' colorful metal magnetic balls recalled; linked to 5 deaths in the US
Over 700 units of XpressGoods' colorful metal magnetic balls have been recalled by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
The agency says the magnetic balls can attract each other within the digestive system if swallowed, resulting in perforations, intestinal blockage, blood poisoning and even death.
Officials say seven deaths have been reported, including five in the U.S.
Federal safety regulators say consumers should take them from children immediately and contact the company for a refund.