Need assistance paying your utility bills? Here are some tri-state resources.

Do you need assistance paying your utility bills?
Below are resources for energy assistance in your state:


The Connecticut Energy Assistance Program (CEAP) is designed to help offset the winter heating costs of Connecticut's lower income households, specifically those households whose income falls at or below 60% of the state median income. CLICK HERE for assistance.
Operation Fuel offers year-round emergency energy and utility assistance for customers facing a financial crisis. Customers can contact Operation Fuel at 860-243-2345 or apply online at


The Home Energy Assistance Program helps very low-income residents with their heating and cooling bills, and makes provisions for emergency heating system services and emergency fuel assistance within the Home Energy Assistance Program. CLICK HERE to apply.


The Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) helps low-income people pay the cost of heating their homes. CLICK HERE for assistance.


Check with your utility company for assistance programs, including payment extensions.