BREAKING NEWS

Widespread technology outage disrupts flights, banks, media outlets and firms across the Hudson Valley.

Massive fire traps residents in building

The fire left one person injured with burns.

News 12 Staff

Jan 18, 2019, 11:48 AM

Updated 2,009 days ago

Share:

A massive fire at an apartment building on McBride Road in Slate Hill trapped several residents and left one person injured overnight.
 
Those that were trapped in the building were eventually able to get out safely.
The injured individual suffered burns and is being treated.


More from News 12