Investigators seek cause of fire at home on Lime Kiln Road in Slate Hill that caused extensive damage

Investigators are trying to figure out what sparked a house fire this morning in Slate Hill. Firefighters were called to the home on Lime Kiln Road just after 7 a.m. They say they saw heavy smoke coming

News 12 Staff

Jun 4, 2014, 8:49 PM

Updated 3,698 days ago

Share:

Investigators are trying to figure out what sparked a house fire this morning in Slate Hill.
Firefighters were called to the home on Lime Kiln Road just after 7 a.m. They say they saw heavy smoke coming from the first floor, but were able to knock the blaze out within 10 to 15 minutes.
Crews say all those inside were able to get out safely without injury, including the family dog. Unfortunately the fire caused extensive damage inside of the home.
Investigators are looking for anything at the home that can help them determine the cause of the fire.


More from News 12