GoFundMe created to help families left homeless by Montrose condo fire

The fire burned through the Coachlight Square Condos, displacing several families.

News 12 Staff

Aug 9, 2021, 10:38 PM

Updated 1,075 days ago

Share:

GoFundMe created to help families left homeless by Montrose condo fire
A GoFundMe page has been set up to help those left homeless after Friday's fire in Montrose.
The fire burned through the Coachlight Square Condos, displacing several families.
The fire left behind rubble and shattered glass and destroyed possessions of some of the residents.


More from News 12