Faulty wiring eyed in Mexican restaurant blaze

Firefighters battled an early morning blaze Friday at the Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant on Union Street near Route 9. Firefighters say the fire broke out at around 3:30 a.m. and possibly started in

News 12 Staff

Jan 16, 2009, 6:07 PM

Updated 5,573 days ago

Share:

Faulty wiring eyed in Mexican restaurant blaze
Firefighters battled an early morning blaze Friday at the Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant on Union Street near Route 9.
Firefighters say the fire broke out at around 3:30 a.m. and possibly started in the kitchen. The restaurant was undergoing renovations at the time of the incident and faulty wiring is believed to have been the cause of the fire.
The restaurant is not completely destroyed, but officials say there is smoke and water damage to the building.


More from News 12