Dog at Warwick Humane Society activates fire alarm

Warwick Fire Department responded to fire alarm pulled by a dog.

News 12 Staff

Feb 9, 2024, 10:43 PM

Updated 136 days ago

Share:

The Warwick Fire Department responded to a fire alarm at the Warwick Humane Society Thursday evening.
Upon arrival, fire officials determined that the alarm was accidentally pulled by Rufus, a dog at the Humane Society.
Fire officials said they left Rufus with just a warning because he was “so excited to meet his new friends.”


More from News 12