Crews respond to possible chimney fire in Orange County

<p>Fire crews responded during the cold weather in Orange County Saturday.</p>

News 12 Staff

Jan 7, 2018, 12:23 PM

Updated 2,384 days ago

Share:

Fire crews responded during the cold weather in Orange County Saturday.
Crews responded to the fire that broke out around 3 p.m. in Campbell Hall just off Scotchtown Road.
Witnesses say flames could be seen from five miles away.
Officials believe it started in the chimney then spread throughout the home.
No one was at the home when the fire started. 


More from News 12