Chopper 12 captures devastation to roads and bridges in Hudson Valley
Video footage from Chopper 12 reveals the extensive damage inflicted on roads and bridges in the Hudson Valley.
Residents in the region continue to face widespread road closures as a result of the aftermath of the storm.
Repair work has forced the closure of Bear Mountain Bridge, Bear Mountain traffic circle, and Bear Mountain Bridge Road in Westchester County.
Rockland County officials the following roads remain closed:
- Palisades Interstate Parkway (PIP) from Exit 14 to Route 6, both directions
- Route 9W from Tomkins Cove to Bear Mountain
- Bear Mountain Bridge
- Route 9W from Bear Mountain Circle to Fort Montgomery
- Goat Trail from Bear Mountain Bridge to Peekskill/Westchester
- Route 6 from PIP over the mountain into Orange County
The following roads have reopened:
- Route 210 in Stony Point
- Route 210 from Cedar Flats Road to Old Route 210
- Cedar Flats Road from Route 210 to PIP Entrance
- Bulsontown Road at Mott Farm Road intersection