5 people suffer from heat exhaustion at Nyack College

Five people have been released from the hospital after suffering from heat exhaustion at Nyack College. Firefighters say when they arrived they discovered people passed out in a parking lot. They

News 12 Staff

Jul 20, 2015, 8:55 PM

Updated 3,251 days ago

Share:

Five people have been released from the hospital after suffering from heat exhaustion at Nyack College.
Firefighters say when they arrived they discovered people passed out in a parking lot.
They say at first it was thought to be from carbon monoxide. It was later determined at the hospital that those five people were overcome by heat exhaustion.
Those people had been attending a prayer vigil in the neighboring building.
Everyone who was affected by the heat was treated and released from the hospital.


More from News 12