Pleasantville Music Festival kicks off this weekendPosted: Updated:
One of Westchester’s biggest summer music festival kicks off this weekend.
Organizers are expecting a big turnout for this year's festival, which offers music and food.
Festival Director Bruce Figler tells News 12 there are things to do for all ages.
He says there will be activities for kids, a beer hall for adults and plenty of music.
The Psychedelic Furs are scheduled to headlining the main stage at 8 p.m. Saturday.
Figler says there was around 5,000 in attendance for last year's festival.
Westchester Food & Fun VideosMore>>
- Are you looking for somewhere fun to go as the weather warms up? Look no further. Here is a guide for some festivals happening in the Hudson Valley.
Chantilly Patisserie in Bronxville is a family owned bakery that’s filled with all kinds of pastries and desserts, including their latest addition, the “Cruffin.”
- Nowadays, cars don't just get you where you need to go, they come with 21st century customizations for everything from your day-to-day drives to extreme adventures.
- Bugatti's 110th anniversary car -- the special edition Chiron Sport -- has a price tag of $3.75 million.
- Sports utility vehicles are going green at this year's New York International Auto Show.Sports utility vehicles are going green at this year's New York International Auto Show.
Food & Fun PhotosMore>>
- All dressed up for Easter? Or do you have a great Easter bunny photo you want to share? News 12 wants to see them all.
- The New York International Auto Show is being held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.
A guide to the national park sites and trails on Long Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York City and the Hudson Valley.
- The Rockland-Bergen Music Festival has announced its 2019 lineup.The Rockland-Bergen Music Festival has announced its 2019 lineup.
- The Great Hudson River Revival will take place on June 15 and June 16.The Great Hudson River Revival will take place on June 15 and June 16.