Possible CO poisoning hospitalizes mother, 2 daughters

Posted: Updated:
AIRMONT -

A possible carbon monoxide poisoning at a home in Airmont left three people hospitalized.

Ramapo police say a mother and her two daughters were found unconscious inside a home on Bolger Lane.

They say they received a 911 call from the father after he returned to the house just before 11 a.m. and discovered his family.

Officials say the victims are a 54-year-old woman, a 16-year-old and 14-year-old. They were all rushed to Westchester Medical Center.

Officials say the noxious odor is believed to be carbon monoxide, but they are not sure from where it originated. It also remains unclear if the home had any carbon monoxide detectors.

There is no word on the condition of the three people found unconscious inside the home. Officials say they did rescue two dogs inside.

sorry to interrupt
your first 20 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 20 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 20 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login or create an account to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."