Late night blaze at apartment building in Bedford HIlls

Firefighters from Mount Kisco, Bedford Hills and Katonah fire departments battled a blaze on Sarles Street late Monday night. The fire broke out just after 9 p.m. in the garage of an apartment building at 262 Sarles St. in Bedford Hills. Officials say the fire was contained to the garage and did not spread to any of the apartments. Fortunately, no one was injured. Fire investigators believe a faulty furnace could be to blame.

sorry to interrupt
your first 20 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 20 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 20 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login or create an account to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."