3 suffer carbon monoxide poisoning

Two women and a child are recovering this morning after possible carbon monoxide poisoning at a Yonkers business.



First responders say they arrived around 8:45 p.m. Tuesday to find a woman had passed out inside the Green Laundromat on South Broadway. They say they tested the air and ruled that there were high levels of carbon monoxide.



Officials say the three people are expected to be OK.



A malfunctioning dryer is being looked at as the cause.


sorry to interrupt
your first 20 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 20 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 5 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login, create an account or subscribe to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."