5 people suffer from heat exhaustion at Nyack College

Five people have been released from the hospital after suffering from heat exhaustion at Nyack College.



Firefighters say when they arrived they discovered people passed out in a parking lot.



They say at first it was thought to be from carbon monoxide. It was later determined at the hospital that those five people were overcome by heat exhaustion.



Those people had been attending a prayer vigil in the neighboring building.



Everyone who was affected by the heat was treated and released from the hospital.


sorry to interrupt
your first 20 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 20 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 5 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login, create an account or subscribe to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."