2 hospitalized due to carbon monoxide poisoning

Ossining police say two people were rushed to the hospital last Friday after they were discovered in their home that was filled with carbon monoxide.

Officials say one victim at the home on Waterview Drive called 911 to say she thought she was having a stroke. However, when ambulance crews and police arrived, they found another victim unconscious in the hallway.

Authorities say after testing the air quality they found that the home was filled with high levels of carbon monoxide.

The two victims were taken to Westchester Medical Center. Their conditions have not been released, pending notification of their next of kin.

sorry to interrupt
your first 20 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 20 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 5 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login, create an account or subscribe to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."