Father outraged over alleged teen booze bash
A Bedford teenager was sent to the hospital with alcohol poisoning after the sweet sixteen in Bedford he was at turned into an underage drinking fest.
Albert D'Ambrosio's son fell sick last week after attending the party at a house on Byram Lake Road. D'Ambrosio says that there were underage teenagers downing large quantities of beer and vodka all night. D'Ambrosio believes peer pressure led his son to overdrink his way to the hospital, where doctors realized he had a blood alcohol nearly twice the legal limit.
After alerting police of the party, D'Ambrosio says no charges were brought against the parents of the birthday girl, who were reportedly home at the time of the alleged booze bash.
According to police, last weeks party is still under investigation.