BX church celebrates 160 years of service
The borough may have turned 100 this year, but one Presbyterian church has it beat by 60 years.
The Tremont Presbyterian Church has undergone 14 pastors and three name changes in its 160 years of existence. It also started with a modest 23 parishioners.
The church has held its services at its current East Tremont Street location since 1915.