Fire torches garage on County Center Road in Fairview

Electronics, old lawn mowers, and a mattress made

Electronics, old lawn mowers, and a mattress made fighting the fire more difficult. (April 24, 2014 7:58 AM)

A late night fire damaged the garage of a home on County Center Road in Fairview.

Firefighters were able to quickly put out the blaze, which was called in at 11:30 p.m. yesterday.

Crews say the garage was filled with electronics, old lawn mowers and a mattress making the flames more difficult to fight. Firefighters stayed on the scene for some time to make sure nothing was still smoldering.

The...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with acccess to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12