+-

Fire rips through home on Seven Springs Road in Monroe

The house's natural gas had to be turned

The house's natural gas had to be turned off to get the fire under control. (August 26, 2014 6:57 PM)

A fire that destroyed a house in Monroe Tuesday is now being called suspicious by officials.

The fire sparked at around 12:45 p.m. on Seven Springs Road, near the Kiryas Joel border. Firefighters say they were concerned about natural gas because the fire had ignited the house's meter. Orange and Rockland Utility crews cut the pipe underground to turn off the natural gas so the fire could be...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with access to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12