Fire on Montgomery Street in Middletown leaves family of 5 without a home


The Red Cross is helping out the family that lived in the home.

Firefighters battled a blaze on Montgomery Street in Middletown Saturday that has left a family of five without a home.

They say the fire broke out at around 1:30 p.m. on a second-floor porch. The summer heat proved to be a big challenge for the 35 firefighters on the job, who attacked the smoke and flames from above because they say it was dangerously hot inside the home.

It is unclear...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with access to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?


advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12

More News

Where Are We On Wednesdays? Check out these cool Hudson Valley spots! News 12's extensive coverage of the new span, Extended Tappan Zee Bridge Coverage Check out this week's team. Outstanding local sports teams