Fire breaks out at the Landmark Diner in Briarcliff Manor
BRIARCLIFF MANOR - A local diner in Briarcliff Manor is open for business today as fire officials try to figure out what sparked a blaze late last night.
Flames ignited around 10 p.m. yesterday at the Landmark Diner on South Highland Avenue. Officials say when they arrived on the scene, a rubbish fire was found outside the diner because the owner apparently put out most of the blaze.
Sources tell News 12 there is minimal damage to the diner since most of the flames were on the outside of the building.
Read More: Westchester Top Stories
No injuries were reported.