A Bedford family has been displaced by a fast-moving fire that tore through their home this morning.

The fire sparked at a home at 4751 Pound Ridge Road.

Officials say it may have started in an outdoor barbecue grill and quickly spread, engulfing the house.

More than 70 firefighters responded to quell the flames.

No injuries were reported. News 12 is told emergency crews...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with access to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe