Early morning blaze destroys Monroe house on Nininger Road

An early morning blaze has destroyed a vacant house in Monroe today. Fire officials say the blaze broke out just before 6 a.m. at the

Investigators think an electrical malfunction may have started

Investigators think an electrical malfunction may have started the blaze on Nininger Road.

MONROE - An early morning blaze has destroyed a vacant house in Monroe today.

Fire officials say the blaze broke out just before 6 a.m. at the house at 254 Nininger Road. When crews arrived, the structure was fully engulfed.

Investigators are looking into the possibility an electrical malfunction may have started the blaze.

No one was injured.

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Trending Video

1 Jericho girl performs in national tour of 'Annie: The Musical'
Kristina's Korner tracks the 2 Trending: 'Fresh Prince' reboot and Lynard Skynard
Residents met with state officials at a community 3 Residents offer input on state budget at Yonkers forum
State Sens. David Carlucci and Jeff Klein are 4 State senators want to keep kids out of adult prisons
Kristina's Korner tracks the 5 Trending: "Angelina Jolie Eats Spiders"

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Features

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to News12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service Electric℠ video customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE