+-

Early morning blaze destroys Monroe house on Nininger Road

Investigators think an electrical malfunction may have started

Investigators think an electrical malfunction may have started the blaze on Nininger Road. (March 27, 2014 11:35 AM)

Related media

Investigators think an electrical malfunction may have started PHOTOS: Monroe fire

An early morning blaze has destroyed a vacant house in Monroe today.

Fire officials say the blaze broke out just before 6 a.m. at the house at 254 Nininger Road. When crews arrived, the structure was fully engulfed.

Investigators are looking into the possibility an electrical malfunction may have started the blaze.

No one was injured....

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with access to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12