Health Matters: Effects of Daylight Saving Time
- Dr. John Zaso gives some tips on how you make your Thanksgiving a happy and healthy holiday.
- Dr. John Zaso discusses how a new state law is now in effect requiring all kids to use a rear-facing car seat until the age of 2.
- Dr. John Zaso discusses the effects of Daylight Saving Time including disruptions to work commutes, sleeping patterns and productivity.
- Dr. John Zaso says Halloween is a fun holiday but it can be dangerous if you don't take some precautions.
Open enrollment season begins on Nov. 1, so Dr. John Zaso discusses which option may be best for you.
Cheddar Business UpdateMore>>
- Macy's said Tuesday customer data may have been stolen from a small number of customers over a week in October.
- A vegan customer is suing Burger King, saying the chain contaminates it's Impossible Whoppers by cooking them on the same grill as their animal meat burgers.
- Thousands of Disney+ accounts are being hijacked and sold on the dark web, locking users out of their accounts.
- Here are the latest business and technology headlines courtesy of Cheddar: