Health Matters: Talking to kids about mass shootings
- Dr. John Zaso discusses how a new state law is now in effect requiring all kids to use a rear-facing car seat until the age of 2.
- Dr. John Zaso discusses the effects of Daylight Saving Time including disruptions to work commutes, sleeping patterns and productivity.
- Dr. John Zaso says Halloween is a fun holiday but it can be dangerous if you don't take some precautions.
Open enrollment season begins on Nov. 1, so Dr. John Zaso discusses which option may be best for you.
- It's Fire Prevention Week making it the perfect time to speak with your kids about the importance of fire safety and lessons that can save your family's lives.
Cheddar Business UpdateMore>>
- Here are the latest business and technology headlines courtesy of Cheddar:
- Health officials have confirmed the 42nd vaping-related death in the country.
- Ford plans to start taking preorders for its electric SUV dubbed the Mustang Mach-E.
- Facebook removed over 3 billion fake accounts from its service in the past six months.
- The tech giant is in talks with Richard Plepler, who worked at HBO for nearly three decades, including as its CEO. Apple TV+ is reportedly hoping a new executive will help the service make a turnaround.