Cheddar Business Update
- WeWork could potentially break 100 leases it has with buildings around the globe as it works to curb its losses.
- The next SpaceX Dragon capsule that will launch for the International Space Station will be carrying a payload of cannabis.
- The UAW says Fiat Chrysler has approved a new four-year contract with the company.
- Amazon's $500 million stake in Deliveroo may require an 'in depth investigation' by British competition regulators.
- Netflix film “The Irishman” garners views from 26.4 million accounts globally, over 16% of all users in its first seven days.
- One of Juul's earliest investors, Tiger Global, has cut its valuation in half to $19 billion.
- SoftBank pulls its investment in startup Wag! The struggling dog walking company is undergoing large layoffs and cutbacks to help streamline the business before a potential sale.
- Elon Musk says Tesla plans to sell its electric all-terrain vehicle at the same time as the Cybertruck.